It is important you read this document
* When you sign up for our service, we will ask you for certain private information such as Name, Address, Postcode, Credit Card Information.
* If you contact our support department, we may also ask you for information about your operating system, software and other technical matters.
* When you visit our website we will capture your IP Address, time of and duration of visit, and time and duration of the pages on our website that you view. We may tie this information to the personally identifiable information we have about you.
* We may also place a cookie that will identify you to us as a repeat visitor or a customer when you visit our website. See "What is a Cookie" below. We may tie this cookie to the personally identifiable information we have about you.
* When we send you an e-mail, we may include a marker that will allow us to identify any e-mail that is opened and viewed.
Use of Personally Identifiable Information
We will use your personally identifiable information only as follows:
* For payment purposes and to provide customer support;
* To announce special offers or provide other information from time to time via e-mail. We may also send e-mail announcing special offers by our third parties, but we will not provide the third parties with your e-mail address or other personally identifiable information. If you do not wish to receive these e-mails, you may opt out of future e-mails at any time by following the instructions included in the e-mail;
* To improve our service and the marketing of our service. For example, we may use the information we gather from user surveys, demographic data, and web site visits to help us improve or target our website and customise your visit.
We will not provide any personally identifiable information about you to any other person other than:
* A law enforcement or regulatory agency at their request as long as that request is compliant with UK Law;
* A person or company who acquires our business;
* Third parties who perform services on our behalf (such as payment processing), subject to the third party agreeing with us that it will keep your personally identifiable information confidential;
* To our affiliates, or as otherwise needed to protect or enforce our rights or the rights of others.
We absolutely do not transfer or sell your information for inclusion on third party e-mail or other marketing lists.
Use of Non-Personally Identifiable Information
We may share aggregate statistical data about our customers with third parties, such as advertisers or suppliers. This aggregate statistical data will not identify you personally.
Security of your Information
We do not store any personal financial information such as credit/debit cards on our servers when you are making a payment online. If you make payment by phone, fax or email we will use this information for the transaction only and will not store the information in any form.
Under 18 Privacy
Our service is not available to persons under the age of 18, and we will not intentionally maintain information about anyone under the age of 18.
What is a Cookie?
A "cookie" is an alphanumeric identifier that is unique to your browser. The cookie will identify your browser to us when you visit our website so that we may customise your visit.